jueves, abril 30, 2009

A new baby's blanket


My friend Yoli is having a baby!!!! the girl will be with us in the summer, her name will be Jimena. I'm so happy for Yoli, she will be the best mom ever!!! As soon as I got the email with the image of Jimena in her belly, I started this project for her. I'm knitting pink and green squares (both of us love lively colors) and will join them in a quilt-like shape. On the other side, I'm planning on the cherries flannel print, so soft! I will make a bib too, with the flannel, the green fabric for a contrast pocket and the little pink pom-poms around to entertain little Jimena.
Yoli va a ser mama!!!! Jimena nacera en verano. Yoli va a ser la mejor mama del mundo, seguro. Tan pronto como recibi el email con la ecografia de Jimena en su pancita, empece a tejer este edredon para ella. Esta hecho de cuadritos rosa y verde que voy tejiendo por las noches, y por el otro lado pondre la tela de franela verde con cerezas. Voy a hacer un babero tambien con la misma tela los pompones. Seguro que se entretiene ientras come!

1 comentario:

Khris dijo...

This will look wonderful Carol...I cant wait to see it finished...hugs Khris